Join the women of Wild Rivers Coast for our weekly Wednesday night rides at Whiskey Run.
Every Wednesday @ 5
Here are some important details below:
- This mountain biking meet-up is for all levels of female riders from experienced to beginners. If we have a wide range of abilities or large attendance, we may split up into two groups. We will maintain social distancing requirements.
- We strongly recommend a properly fitted mountain bike for your safety and comfort on our single track. Make sure your mountain bike is properly tuned and your tires are aired up.
- Meet “ready to ride” at 5:00pm at the Main Parking Lot at Whiskey Run. “Ready to ride” means, shoes, clothes, and helmet on, bike is off your rack and ready to go. If you are going to be late, call a friend to find out which way we went.
- Please dress for the weather, and bring enough hydration or snacks for riding at least 5 miles (or more in an advanced group).
- Expect a 1-2 hour ride.
- Helmets required.
- Carry any repair items you may need with you on the trail: multi-tool, tire levers, and patch kit or extra tube, are the main essentials.
- If it is raining heavily we will not ride to preserve our trail system. Check the weather before leaving home.
- This is a casual ride for ladies or femme riders only, sorry no guys or boys. Well behaved little girls and dogs (of any gender) are welcome, but they are your responsibility. We want to grow our female riding community and support each other in a safe and welcoming, no-ego, environment. If your sons and husbands want to head out on their own ride while you join the ladies, that’s awesome! Let them know we are taking over the trails though, and not apologizing! 🙂
Rental mountain bikes are available through Pineapple Express Adventure Rides. Please call, text, or email well in advance to secure your rental. Visit Pineapple’s website for pricing and details.