Summer is in full swing, and we hope you have been getting out an enjoying the great outdoors in coastal southern Oregon.
Just a reminder that FIRE SEASON is in effect, and with that, as out door stewards of our natural lands, we want to remind everyone to check your areas current fire levels for permitted campfire and saw use. As always, be safe out there and help us keep Oregon green!
We have a few events coming up this summer so be sure to mark your calendars:
- Little Bald Hills Club Ride
- July 13th
- Meet at Harbor Dutch Brother’s at 8am for a caravan
- All are welcome on this mtb shuttle ride. Come ride the redwoods with us!
- Pine Grove Club Ride
- August 3rd
- Meet at 9am @ Lobster Creek Bridge
- This trail is now open for bikes! We are excited that this trail is cleared and ready to ride. Also, conducted as a shuttle, the ride ends in Agness.
- Lobster Creek Campground Volunteer Weekend Retreat
- August 16-18 (tentative)
- Join the club as we clear up the trails around Lobster Creek Campground and make some new trails for our enjoyment with the help of Curry County Parks and Rec.
- Bring your camper, tent, or van and join us for a fun weekend together. Please bring anything you need for a weekend of camping.
- Please RSVP to email@example.com