Join OCVA and regional planners as we focus on how to bring more off- road cycling opportunities to the coast!
Anyone from the club is welcome to attend, there is a pumptrack & trails ride, followed by lunch, and brainstormiing/conference after. Contact Eddie if you are planning on attending to coordinate ride/hotel if needed: 907-841-0114
Thursday, February 27th
10am – 4pm
Camp Meriwether (Pacific City)
17500 Cape Lookout Rd, Cloverdale, OR 97112
Conference call option available
- 10-11:30am: Ride Meriwether trails and pumptrack.
- 11:30am – 12pm: Lunch (provided)
- 12pm – 1pm: Review of October meeting and identified next steps
- 1pm – 2pm: Strategies for collaboration
- 2pm – 3pm: Talking to your community about the benefits of off road cycling
- 3pm – 4pm: Next steps: Inventory, Analysis, and Communication